While I was away recently I received two blog awards, Daphne at http://daphnehaiku.blogspot.com awarded me the Liebster Blog Award and Ferdinand at http://padroitly.wordpress.com awarded me the Tell Me About Yourself Award. Thanks very much to both of you. I am going to cheat a little and deal with both awards together.
For the Liebster Award you must:
1. Link to the person who nominated you. (Done – see above.)
2. Nominate a blogger who has less than 200 followers (sometimes you can see this on the blog, sometimes not.)
3. Nominate a total of 5 bloggers.
4. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment on their site.
5. Post your award image on your site.
For the Tell Me About Yourself Award you must:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog. (Done – see above.)
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not yet shared
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
4. When they accept post the award image on your blog. (I’ve done it anyway.)
So herewith my 7 things about me:
1. I drink a lot of coffee.
2. I try to drink less coffee.
3. I drink herbal teas instead.
4. Now I’m struggling to think of anything.
5. Am I allowed to make it up?
6. If so, I’m really an alien.
7. That would be far more interesting!
OK, so I didn’t take it too seriously. Now this is what happens next: I am only going to nominate 5 bloggers as required by the Liebster Award and I am not fussed about how many followers they have. Also it is entirely up to them to choose which award to accept – they can accept just one or both, its fine by me.