Another award, to be sure,
Isn’t something that I’d bargained for
But there’s blogs on my list
That should not have been missed
And I now get to choose a few more!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Upon my soul, Freya at Dragonscale Clippings has seen fit to re-award me The Versatile Blogger Award (is that allowed?). Whilst I feel most honoured I can’t imagine why, but at least I have the chance to choose some more deserving blogs.
To re-cap on the rules: First I must thank Freya at her blog – Done. Secondly write 7 boring – I mean, “interesting” facts about myself and last but not least, nominate 4 more blogs for the award and pop over to visit their blogs to let them know.
So here’s the facts:
- I feed my spoilt cat’s left-overs to a visiting stray that comes by regularly and sits on the doorstep waiting for it.
- I’ll read pretty well anything with writing on it but mostly enjoy fantasy and historical “who-dunnits”.
- If I start reading a book I usually finish it. I can count the ones I haven’t on the fingers of one hand.
- I’m not really a “people person” and don’t like crowds.
- I hate clothes shopping – I can never find what I want but if I do you can bet your boots it wont fit.
- I’d rather muck out stables than do the housework. Unfortunately I don’t have stables to muck out any more so it’s back to the housework!
- This is really No.14 and I can’t think of anything else.
Now for the best bit. These are the blogs I would like to nominate this time.
- Small Stones from the Similkameen – a really versatile blogger running several wonderful blogs.
- 31 moments in time.
- conversations with kylie d. who also posts small stones at Pausing to pick up small stones.
- Random daily thoughts.
I hope you enjoy taking a look at these blogs if you haven’t already done so. As for me, well I am not sure I can manage any more limericks on the subject so hope I don’t get it back (for a while at least!). If you are interested you can find my previous award post here.